Monday 9 August 2010

Magic Monday: Sleeping Beauty

I am very, very confused. It seems that I have slept for 18 hrs straight! Ended up staying at boy panda's house last night as wasn't feeling great and was woken up by what I thought was him coming in to say he was off to work. It turns out had actually come home from work meaning that I had slept through the entire day!
So it's not great for having a productive day and general sense of awareness (how did I miss a whole day!) but I guess my body wanted to rest for some reason so will try and think of the positives.
Also, while dead to the world in bed, at least I coldn't spend any money!x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't imagine sleeping for 18 hours straight - sounds very refreshing! I guess your body needed it - good for you!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely in hypersomnia mode at the moment, it's crazy! Weirdest thing is I went back to bed about 4 hrs later as was tired again and slept for about 12 hrs today. Perhaps I should go back on the caffiene?!

    ReplyDelete